View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 06:18 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
LeadHatter

I agree

I feel pretty regular. Im not sleeping right. Im hooked on caffine, there is something about me that still likes to 'hang on' to atleast one drug even if it is something socially functional like caffeine. Last night i went to the store at 4am. The sun was coming up. It was a pleasant trip really. After all this time [well only 5.25 months really] of not doing things i used to enjoy i finally feel normal nice kind and regular.

Im still churning up the past though. Its needed i think and in any event im not looking for trouble as such is just my codie books are cutting through the bs to the nub of matters. You get some awful times in life dont you. Dang. I had some bad times around my dad once or twice when i came to him for support encouragement and i got sneered and jeered at. Just sharing that here helps so im glad.

I guess i have to understand as childlike as this may seem to you reading it that i am not my father and will never be. So like opinions he has 'put on me' are just that , stuff he has said. Him not me. His thoughts ideas however toxic or otherwise are or were or even if they were not meant. They are his not mine.