Thread: Two things...
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 06:56 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi JT

You gotta watch those swinging hips when Ward's around

I'd say you're doing very well. You're not hiding out or in denial, you're just tired...and we are allowed to be tired. And you are doing things, maybe not as much as before, but you are still moving.

Faux finishing sounds nice, but I have no talent for decorating or painting and also I am probably moving out west late fall...yeah so why haven't I started getting rid of the junk in this house?

I have been playing with some basic geneology and making up albums for my nieces and nephews for Christmas. I want to pass down the stories and history (skeletons and all) to the next generation. And that has been fun, but I need to do something away from my computer LOL. I'm looking at one night a week of pure foolishness. I just haven't found anything quite fun enough yet, but will keep you posted.

You have motivated me with the 2 things a day quote. I am going to spend at least one hour every day cleaning a closet or getting rid of stuff. That makes it less overwhelming. I will take a bunch of garbage bags and just keep filling them up.

Thanks JT - you got me off my butt.