Thread: Filed Divorce
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 05:17 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Shell, when you are ready - you'll know it. There won't be any doubts anymore. Life will take on a crystal clarity. I am not ready for the finality yet, either. And mine would be so easy - literally signing a piece of paper and walking away. But...given my current state of mind I know its not the right time.

I will know when it is the right time. I know that. Like I knew it was time to move out and time to invest in my own house. Time to create my new normalcy for me and my girls. I knew.

And you know what - I still love the guy. I am not ashamed to admit that - even though he has been one royal pain in my A$$ for a number of years now. I still have hope. Not much, but enough to keep me married, even if only on paper.

I hope you find some peace this weekend. Even just a sliver. And know that your words made me feel better today when I was feeling really really down. I feel so much better this afternoon! Like this huge weight has been lifted. Thank you for giving me that, and for appreciating it in return from these fine people here at SR. I feel the same way.

Take good care,
~T

Last edited by Tuffgirl; 05-27-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: damn typos!