View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 08:06 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Good for you for not getting sucked in and god, reading this I am just shaking my head saying how is it possible that they are sooooo similar. Right down to the accusations of bad parenting for stating that x behaviors aren't acceptable when the girls are around. LOVE how they try to pretend they care about the kids when it suits their needs.

And are you truly surprised that she said nothing? I am sure she is full of guilt and shame etc... but you know what? She should be and the rest of the world, when we do something shameful, deals with it and makes amends. A's think that the world should turn the other way and be okay or if not okay, not remind them of their behavior. Not even my 3 yr old acts this way when she's harmed someone else. I don't accept it from her and I won't accept it from an A.

And then there's the mocking and game with semantics and splitting hairs... That hands down might me the most infuriating part of dealing with my AH through the years.

Again, well done on not taking the bait. I need to print your posts and remind myself of how you've handled this the next time AH is dangling bait in front of me...

Hope the lawyer meeting goes well...

Originally Posted by Shellcrusher View Post
I'll be heading out shortly for the meeting with the lawyer.
This morning. I simply can't believe how hard this person is nailing on her own coffin.

There was no remorse. No apologies. No responsibility. Nothing. There was nothing but pure venom towards me. I asked her where she was and she had nothing to say. She just gave me nasty little looks and mocked me. That is her standard OP when she knows she messed up.

She used the boy as a sword, trying to make me feel bad for having the tough talks with her in front of him. She was splitting hairs with me on my words, which she's good at but I know what she's doing. It's just avoidance of her own self pity.

She called me names. Said i was mean. At least she didn't call me Hitler today.

I walked away. Told her that she's made her bed and now she can sleep in it.

Wanttobehealthy. No offense taken and I hear what you're saying and it's because of these times that I'm taking the steps that I am. We need to be done with this for our own health and safety. Damn AW doesn't even have the capacity to recognize this.