Old 05-26-2011, 07:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
BHF

Originally Posted by Dustygirl01 View Post
Hi...I posted awhile back about my (now) ex boyfriend and his enabling of his daughter. His daughter was arrested and charged with 11 felonies for possession and attempted distribution several months ago. My ex bf was actually hoping she would go to jail. She posted on her facebook account that she was so happy because all the evidence against her has been suppressed. She posted, "I got out of everything!!!" All charges will be dropped.

Wow. She got caught dealing drugs (an assortment of narcotics, not pot) and had drug paraphernalia in her car...but walks away scott-free...no charges at all on her record. Once again, she will not be held accountable for what she did.

Well, it's not my problem. I just wanted some validation of some sort for all the hell she and her father have put me through. I guess it will come later. Maybe. It's not up to me to make sense of or understand.
How does the possibility of this young woman (albeit an addict/dealer) going to prison "validate" you? That is the issue that I would suggest you concentrate on. She didn't put you through anything that you didn't allow her to do.

Sorry to sound harsh, but I just can't see anything productive from your post.