Old 05-26-2011, 07:57 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
IndaMiricale
Powerless over Alcohol

Hey Freebird I totally know where your comin from. I am 39 and first time wanting to get sober myself. I am on day 9 right now and I want to drink and not its a tug a war.

But , I just got back from court where I go to make a payment once a month for my last dui, which would be my third in my life. This last one I still never got my license back form number 2.

I also got rid of my car for money so far this thing has cost about 8k plus 20days in county jail 2 years of radom testing, and all my energy.

So I am starting over at my agek is scary but I also have never been sober so two battles, so I just wish you the best and I hope both of us can overcome these f*** in awful patterns.

And just a story of this morning on the way to court I ride my bike 6 miles there and 6 back , but I got into the habit o riding at least 4 times a week. I used to live in Colorado and also San Fran were we rode everywhere. Anyway sorry got sidetracked. I came to a rail crossing where the train was completly stopped and I asked a cop if I could go around But I could not because some tried to go through the lights and got hit. He also told me as he helped to pull him from the car it wreeked of booze. Were still here that guy I dont think will be.

Lets make the best of it !!!!!!!!

Peace, Dylan