Old 05-23-2011, 10:18 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Linkmeister

Here's yet another contribution to the quacking: This came in an email to me yesterday after I got in touch, trying to resolve an insurance issue. The spelling, grammar and punctuation are all his.

"...and I never ever discouraged you to go to alanon ever..."

"as far as my drinking I drink way less then i ever have...I had a good long talk with a counselor about this and he agreed that its been the best ive ever been...I havent lost work or needed any medication because I dont relapse anymore...look I know you are going to have your own thoughts and opinions and im sure you can play the victim card in alanon beacuse is that not want you want to be? ever since I met you thats what its been...it dumbfounded me that you jumped in headfirst in this mode and we had not even lived together."

...this now is just my opion to me you cant grow at all in AA...sure you can live the life talk the talk and spend your whole life seeing the same people saying the same things and its a tight circle personly I think its very imature and frankly quite stupid...my opion...I dont want to see the same people day in and day out for the rest of my life...I would rather move on and forward..."

And the beat goes on, quack, quack, quack.......all the way to his new address in Egypt-at De-Nial River.