Old 05-22-2011, 06:17 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
GettingBy

Aw, BobbyJ... Your HP has been with you all along. It all comes down to letting go, having faith, and trusting that all things will work out!!

My problem for years has been my desire to have a map... I wanted to plan and know EXACTLY what my life is going to be. I had my career ( college, then grad school, then engineeering license), my personal life (marriage, house, dog, kids), and with each item checked off the list/accomplished... I was working my way to the end goal... Happiness.

Problem was... I was living MY will and plan, or wanted to at least... But that's the funny thing with life... It doesn't ever go exactly how we want it... It goes the way life goes... And we have to accept what we get, and roll with it.

Ive learned to let go of my death grip on the wheel, and let my HP guide me. And the end result has been some really awesome blessings!! Career options I NEVER imagined I could have, contracts I never thought I would qualify for, friends who were more amazing than my wildest dreams!! And the best surprise, is that I've learned that happiness isn't a destination... It's right here and now!!!

Have faith. You WILL be okay. Something amazing is waiting around the corner for you... Something you never even dreamed of... BETTER than you ever dreamed of, I promise.

P.s. Have fun creating your new room!!!! Paint and new bedding can work wonders on a space!!!