Thread: Day 27 Blah's
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:52 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
SullenGirl

Thanks for the support guys!! You are awesome!!

I knew when I came here to write, I wasn't actually going so far to play with the idea of drinking... but it's definitely the first time in the past 27 days that the idea of it has sprung up in my thoughts. I love that I can come here and grumble about it and you all understand. I ended up watching Criminal Mind re-runs, along side a thunderstorm raging outside... So it's safe to say I am sleeping with the lights ON tonight. :P

haha @ EmeraldRose I usually try to be a "positive patty" but sometimes a girl just has to have a "WTF?" moment. I've had a pretty good relationship with my daughter's father and his wife over the last couple of years or so -- but every once and awhile I let them get me a little riled up. Tonight was one of those nights.

@Missy... I don't really "miss" any hobbies as I haven't discovered many yet. I do like to read and have been doing more of that in the past year now that I have finally graduated university. I write a whole lot... Mainly just personal stuff, sometimes on a blog. I have discovered in the past month that I'm actually a pretty decent drawer... Never actually knew I had it in me. My daughter came home with all these sketch pencils so I tried it out and the results proved to be not too shabby... Definitely will play around with that some more. You mentioned pottery?? That is something I'd definitely like to get into. Right now the funds are tight as I still try and find a job -- post education so any virtually free ideas would be welcomed.. As for what I miss after the drinking -- it would mainly be the people I lost as a result of my intoxicated ridiculousness.