View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nena

Unhappy Need some support big time!

Well I haven't written on here in a while. .As I mentioned before I was married to a meth addict. I thought that for a while I was doing good and I was but seems like lately my ex has been put in my path a lot. I live in a small town and so I suppose it's going to happen.

Im struggling with the fact that my ex seems to be doing so much better now than when we were married. This may sound crazy but my ex has it made now, now longer has to pay for anything no bills no rent, nothing. The only thing is that my ex is living with a married couple and their 3 kids who completely support my ex financially. My ex has everything they could want now, and seems happier than ever. My ex has his own tatoo shop now and makes art and it seems to be going good. I don't understand why this bothers me so much because I should be happy that my ex is happy but I"m not.

I don't agree with what is going on in that home, I feel bad for those 3 kids with all 3 of the adults sleeping together it has to be confusing for them.

I just feel like with everything that I have gone through with my ex, how is it that this couple gets to reap the benefits of having a functioning ex. I am having a lot of guilt about maybe i was too "strict" with my ex and should have allowed more space instead of being paranoid about every lie my ex told me. Any words of wisdom. .

Nena