View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 08:52 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  
PREGHOPEFUL

Happy Sunday everyone!

Z - your sister and husband are exactly what I was referring to. I got home Friday night and he was here with 2 bottles of wine for "Friday night" When I said I wasn't drinking I got the "just on Friday's" speech. Ended up giving in... BUT felt GUILTY the whole time. My conscience was there the whole time - also because I knew I was going to have to admit my weakness on here the next day.

Saturday was easier - went on a 3 hour hike around a lake, and had family night. They didn't drink - which made it easier for me.

So I'm back on day 2 - had a long talk with hubby yesterday too, and I think he understands that I really do not want it, not just talking... Just hope he follows through - I've been told I'm "funner" when drinking cause it does make me more outgoing... but realized last night with family - I do just fine sober too!

When I read about PS and 3steeds - totally motivational. I can't wait to say day 8 BeenDown. In 6 more days!

Hockey playoffs tonight - usually a beer and wings night - we're staying home for chili and maybe sparkling lemonade. I've discovered other drinks I love though besides alcohol! Virgin drinks... lemonade... ice tea.... and lots of fruit juices are actually quite tasty! haha go figure....

Thanks you guys... I love reading the updates. Something to look forward to when I wake up!

ps - CatFry.... if that night doesn't make you never wanna drink again.... wow!