View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 02:07 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi sandra!! no, thank God Alkie Ex has respected my request not to contact me again and I have not gone to the office. The least thing I need is to see or hear him. I can't stand him. Some days I am stronger though..

I got another ex after him but someone very very controlling, also a very good actor. But then on Sunday I met a friend and my therapist (my friend recommended this therapist) in an informal setting.

And I felt better but also uneasy.

Sometimes don't you feel some of your friends think you are sad and lonely and have not changed? I mean I guess I have given that impression but lately I have taken steps forward. Just because I don't contact her often does NOT mean I am at home crying!! SHEESH!! also she already has a baby so, I am trying to get friends my age now... I mean its nice and all but I feel older than I am sometimes... but she was saying I boycott myself and stay at home all the time and well, things I am aware of but am changing... anyway, something else I can't control.

I need friends that see who I am now.

Bottomline I am angry with myself as I treated ex well on Sat when he called then on Sun morning he called again in his usual controlling fashion and I got so tired of the whole drama. I realize how unfair that relation was. Sheesh.

I am thinking of changing my number. Unfortunately too broke to keep on with therapy right now!

Thanks for letting me vent here.

How are you doing? how is everyone else doing..?