Old 05-09-2011, 07:52 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ijusdonknow

I think Im gonna be just fine...

I thought about that too after a few hours, and was saying to myself that if someone see me at a meeting, they must also be there. I think I am gonna be ok with you guys, and with the meetings.

I feel much better. I am however feeling anxious about the fact that I may be walking out on my vows soon. I feel like a big liar, because I know that I am going to end up opting out of the marriage- and so soon. I think I will still go to the meetings, because I am wondering if there was something I did to get myself here. I used to be able to tell immediately if a person is using . I think it is very inconsiderate to keep something like that away from me. I would never have chosen to marry him, or even date him.

I do not judge people for what they do, but when I say I have experienced this far too long, My mother and 2 of her sisters were crack addicts, and they shared space (apartments and houses) throughout my young life, they had 13 children out of which 3 of us didn't end up addicted to drugs. My life was miserable- OUR lives were hell! I