Thread: Trial
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:49 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I just got sucked in and stayed (bc the girls were in bed and I was not about to leave them alone with him) and listened to AH tell me how evil I am, how I contributed to why the girls were hurt a week ago when he broke a promise to them and failed to show up to see them (he told me I obviously snuck out of the house with them early and should have called and told him to hurry up and THEN he would have gotten home to see them as he promised). He told me that his lawyer has asked him to give him any and all dirty laundry on me and that he (AH) will do so unless I agree to plead the 5th. He just went on and on... He told me that the reason he was saying all the nasty things he was, just a day after telling me how amazing I was as a mother and a wife (which got him no reaction) was because he could not take my unstable emotions anymore and my behavior toward him had changed so his feelings had changed. I thought I was going to lose my mind. He was making NO sense... he was smiling as he got nastier and nastier and I am sitting here bawling now that he finally got the hell out since I threatened to call the police if he did not leave.

Thursday was going to be bad to begin with and now it's going to be a thousand times worse. I am sure he is freaking out about it so it is logical that he'd attack me verbally and get me where it's sure to hurt most-- tell me I am the one responsible for the girls being upset- question my mothering...

I hate him right now and I hate myself for letting him get to me...