View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 AM
  # 257 (permalink)  
ViciousCycle
perpetual optimist

OK, are you guys ready for this? Medical hold. Got the FedEx letter............it's for my thyroid. I had it out like 10 years ago??? I take one pill a day and no worries? Now I have to go to my doctor, get my "prognosis" and the last 12 months of labs........lab with an "s?" Plural? Really? I try and check it once a year, maybe?...........my goodness.....this is a process.............my thyroid? What a waste of money and my time.

Another morning event.......got a call from some National Women's Business something or other. I did apply for it, figured it was free. YEAH RIGHT! $600+ a year! HA! Anyway she kept hammering me and hammering me.......ended up with a cost of $169 (funny how that works).........and how would I like to pay for it.......... She started to really get on my nerves and I just hung up on her.......I can't stand people like that! Now what??????? What's next!??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am out of here till late Saturday. I am heading up to Helena for the state bowling tourney.

Take care of each other when I am gone. lol. I sound like mommy. he he he....

And R&A, I am putting you in charge as you are the MAN!!!!! lol.

Oh now you've done it Soph.......a challenge to find a dancing worm......of any kind........

Could not find one with shorts tho!

Hi to everyone, have a safe and strong weekend!!