Thread: Humiliated.
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 06:40 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
sweetteewalls

Thank you, I am going to try. Last night I went out with girlfriends for dinner and left my cell phone at home so I would enjoy myself and not be worried about him texting/emailing me, etc...I returned home to an email from him upset I hadn't responded to his earlier texts. He e-mailed me saying not to speak to him even regarding our daughter only in an extreme emergency. It further said that I don't deserve respect because I didn't give him respect by replying to his texts. I feel like he has multiple personalities because just yesterday morning he asked me to back off and contact him minimally and then I do back off and not contact him and he gets irritated I wasn't responding? Co-parenting with him is going to be so hard. I don't want our 3 year old to suffer but I have to remember he is choosing this, not me. The old me would have replied to him right away last night trying to make excuses and apologize for not having my phone but I just ignored texts/emails because I don't want to engage at all. Right now, all he wants is a fight. If I gave him a million dollars he would be mad I didn't give him 2 million.