View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 02:58 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

I got confirmation she was spending weekends with him, BLECK.

This statement can be revised for accuracy: "he was spending weekends with alcohol, and she came along"

anvilhead I get what you say. Its like how Angelina Jolie "stole" Brad Pitt. There has to be an evil woman, poor Brad innocent victim. I had NEVER read or watched anyone that says "what kind of man is that flirting while married?" so in my case instead of getting angry with the "new" GF I decided not to cut XABF any slack and realize it was him who has done things and taken decisions that hurt me..........which takes me to see how I can stop hurting and start living..........

Having said that I stopped posting and feeling so strongly about the new woman after venting here about how I really felt.... until I got tired. Maybe it was not any willpower or strength just plain being fed up with the same thoughts over and over and over lol.

Hey avil, what did you do to let go of your resentment? In my case the one I had for new partners is gone but I still have resentment towards other people.