View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:43 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Shellcrusher

We finally spoke to each other this morning. It was a doozy.
I told her the boy would remain in school. She certainly became pissed off. I learned from my lawyer that we can make a court order that the child stays in school during this turmoil. She said Wednesday night was her rock bottom. I'm not interested in giving her another chance. This morning I was met with more quacking and poor me BS. Oh and I found her cc statements. She's been lying to me about those as well. Their her cc bills and it will come out in the wash with everything else.
My money is wiring to my account and will become available. I'm going to set a meeting with the lawyer this coming week and I'm going to divorce my wife. I called my folks and unfortunately I was wound up and my Dad just lost his aunt last night. We clashed and things are bad there. So I'm kinda stuck right now and hurtin pretty bad.
The AW went to the gym came back, we had more discussions and she continued with the defensive accusations, quacking, etc. So the time has come. The light bulb is finally on and it's bright. This women is toxic in more ways than just her alcoholism. So now it's time to let the chips fall where they may. Her parents are not home yet so this is happening early. I knew the childcare discussion would push me completely over.
I'm also going to email my lawyer when I'm done here. He needs to know things are tense. I may just file a Protection order and get her the hell out of my house. At least for 14 days.

I've always been a very caring person. I've always been a planner and a dreamer. I've also always been a fighter and 9/10 times I win. So I'm asking everyone who can, to include me in their prayers. I haven't been close with the big man for a long time and while I know he'll listen to me, I know it won't hurt to get some additions words spoken for me and the boy.