View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 04:23 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

KittyKitty- I did just look up what you've posted to me (much of it saying well done etc.. for whatever that's worth) and found what you were referring to. I can send it to you and explain line by line what I was saying but let's leave it at this. I appreciated your post. I responded to you individually bc you put a lot of time into replying to me and I wanted to give you the respect of a response. I was not then nor am I now one bit upset about anything you said at all in that post. I wish you'd have asked me if I was before you assumed I was and stewed for the past few weeks. I WAS really pissed off at AH and his family and the whole situation-- I was angry at him, at me, at addiction. I wasn't upset with you. I apologize that you took it that way and again, the lesson here I guess is that if you assume something without asking for clarification then you really have only yourself to blame for your unhappiness. I'm sorry you chose to go the route of getting angry without checking with me to be sure your interpretation of my words was right. That's a lot of wasted energy. Words on a page can be interpreted a LOT more complexly and confusedly (probably not a word?!) than face to face talking. I apologize if I was unclear and if my anger at the world that night came off as directed toward you. On my children's lives, I swear it wasn't.

Have a good night.