Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 05:52 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
mttgny19

Unhappy help

I really really need help. Yesterday was 4/20, national pot day or whatever, and my girlfriend who is 17, decided to smoke some of her moms joint without her mom knowing. This is the first time she has ever done any kind of drug. Also, that same day, while she smoked, she took half an anxiety pill and was off to high school. That same day, she promised me it wouldnt be an everyday thing, well today i asked her if she did it today and she said yeah, and that she was going to take some pill for nerve damage, started with a g, but she decided not to. But she informed me that she'll smoke whenever she can get away with it without her mom noticing any pot missing. I really feel like she is becoming addicted quick and its like I'm watching a train approaching a broken rail, and its getting there quick. And by the way, i am clean, never touched drugs and never will, and she knows i hate them, in which she promised that she would never do it. Somebody please help, I love this girl too much to see her fall...