Old 04-14-2011, 04:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

I don't like books that refer to "bitches" even if its meant in a "good way".

Also I don't think any guy is looking for a book to attract ME or is worried about attracting ME. Or trying to figure me out. That dynamic seems to me like saying "you woman are inferior and NEED a man to survive" which is not true nowadays Thank God.

I can hunt my own mamut now and cook it too.

I don't like books about how to attract a mate or have someone marry me.

As if you were a piece of meat trying to market yourself for... anyone.

It is disrespectful to me.

I don't have to "show" anything. I don't have to appear to have a life. Having an actual life is more fun and less focused on others opinions...
olo
I say this after being 28 years trying to make others happy and being a doormat.

Also I am no one's "dreamgirl". I am me and that's all there is.

I don't like it when its all about how females will attract males. I believe in biology its the females that have to compare between the males and chose "the fittest" to improve the species. (That hasn't turned out so well )

Anyway just wanted to voice my opinions I don't say I am right or anything....

I am just sick about how I have to be or act or look or think a "certain way" instead of how I already am, what I already do, how I already look and what I already think...

I don't want to have children or anything either so my "caring" tendencies are very well served with two cats. And myself.

If someone comes along it has to be the cherry of the cake not the whole cake.

Oh also I don't like when its "men are.." or "women are"... we are all dififerent and unique beings... although I agree toxic people have similar traits... victims/martyrs have similar traits.... disrespectful people have similar traits... but in the world I want to inhabit I don't have to interact with any of those...

Thanks for letting me share and ramble..