Thread: He checked out
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:18 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
XXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys, the microtel total has free wi-fi and breakfast.
I went to bed at 830. He tOld me at 8 that he needed to go to walgreens and fill a prescription. He came home at 930 and woke me up. He was trashed. He told me that he had taken Librium and xanax. He was really out of it, so I called 911.

He denied taking the drugs with the beer when the cops came. He had not broken any laws, they didn't feel like he needed medically evaluated. They told me I should leave.

I really have nearly made the decision to leave tomorrow. Even if I could find an apartment in my daughters school district, I have no help with her and it is overwhelming to think of what we would need to do to make it work.

For example, the earliest I can drop her at before school is 7am. I have to be at work at 7. I talked to my principal and they said I can come in a little late on every day but Wednesday, when I have morning duty.

I can't do that in the morning. Things keep getting harder. The easy way out is to resign tomorrow and pack it up. Then instead of spending my savings moving to an apartment here and struggling to make the year work, I can start my new life.

It's my reset button. 5 hours away from here.

Cowards way out, maybe. I don't want to think of it that way.