View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Eight Ball

Hi Gettingby

Go you!

I think that I read the other day that you were in a very ambivilent place, not too sure if you wanted to end your marriage or not. It appears the switch has happened for you and its great not living in ambivilence, either way you choose, its like a giant weight is lifted. It happened to me.

I had my own epiphany recently after living for months in limbo land and it wasnt even something huge that set me off. It was some small things, like realising that its not about the drinking anymore its about my husbands behaviour and the way my husband treats me and that isnt going to change, not at least whilst he is still drinking and hes not stopping as hes told me numerous times.

Currently I feel good about making the decision to leave and putting my plans into action. Everytime he disapoints me or is disrespectful, it justifies to me why I want to live and be on my own. I think you sound like you have found your own happy place and not frightened anymore about moving in that direction. So as I said before GO YOU!