View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 05:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Suki, I didn't have a choice today. I can't drive until I see the cardiologist tomorrow and get "clearance" and so he is picking up/dropping off the girls. My being hospitalized during the past week has really thrown a monkey wrench in my staying away from him physically in order to stay away emotionally plan.

I've had my mom be around when she's been able to so that I could limit the amt of time H is here but she isn't available all the time....

I totally agree that the time I spend with him ='s ticking time bomb for these kind of interactions.

I'm just venting and pissed that I even entertained the conversation at all. He is soooooo f'ing manipulative. Sits down, talks nicely, I get sucked in and then WHAM we're back in accusatory/lying mode and I'm wondering whether I'll wind up back in the ER after our "talk".

I am seriously considering taking the girls and going back to my moms. He has a lot less power to come over and get involved when I am there. I ought to have just stayed there in the first place and never returned to my house.

Hydrogirl- Thanks... I was told that I was insulting so I felt like I was but I relayed to you all what I really did say so it's reassuring to hear that I did not sound insulting to you....