View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 09:00 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
MsCooterBrown

I did. Up to 90 days. Now I plug my date into the sobriety counter once in awhile to see where I am at. Somewhere in my time frame...not sure where..but NOT drinking is normal to me now. And SOMEWHERE in my time frame..alot of ANGER has left me. But..I still cry easily. I thank GOD that He gave me two daughters. I am grateful. I was watching my grandson play football (I think it is weird that they play football in April..but what do I know?) anyway this kid on the other team gonked helmets with a kid on our team. The one kid reached out to help the other kid to his feet..and the kid wasn't moving. I cried. The ambulance came and he gave us 2 thumbs up as they wheeled him past us on the stretcher. Having daughters I never had to experience all the contact sports. Well basketball but that was just a couple of sprained ankles. BUT had I had boys..they would be girly boys because I cannot STAND to see anyone get hurt. And all I wanted to say is.. I agree with the poster above. Sobriety is my new addiction.