Thread: Where I'm at...
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:14 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
JACKRUSSELLGIRL

I totally understand where you are because i am standing right next to you. I am in the same exact position and it is hard. We will both do it when we are ready and not a minute before. This is a completely life altering decision that ony we can make and make in our own time.

Your progress is yours and yours only. I think you are doing great and heck you have gone to the lawyers and have your papers. I have to do that (waiting for hosue to sell). I applaud you for that and get strength from you for following through on that step. It is a step by step process and sometimes we take 2 steps forward and 1 step backwards and that is OK.

Every single one of us travels this road in our own way and none of us will do it exactly the same way or on the same time table. Although we have bonded over our situations with an A and this disease, we all will recover and move on exactly when we are suppose to.

Hang in their girlfriend because you are doing AWESOME even if it does not feel like you are today.