Old 04-10-2011, 05:00 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
passionfruit

Originally Posted by HoopNinja View Post
The acupuncturist I went to showed me what live fruit and vegetables look like and the energy force they put out-compared to what we often get at the grocery store. He also talked about how important it was to juice only organic because if not you were basically creating a lovely concentration of chemicals.
The same is true after putting food in the microwave. The energy patterns are not the same after nuking any food. I threw mine in the trash after learning this.

In the 1950's Max Gerson was curing people with cancer using fruits and vegetables. His patients used a 3000 lbs press to mash the pulp out of about 20 lbs of raw fruits and vegetables. They took this in daily. They had to do coffee enemas and take in Calf liver/carrot juice to keep their livers from failing because they were processing so much toxic material from their bodies. He testified before congress in 1956, along with his clinical trials and patients as proof. He was promptly ran out of the country. Then he was poisoned with arsenic. His daughter operates a clinic still in Mexico.

I have done water fasting for a while. I do it periodically. My longest is 8 days. The first few days were difficult, but after that it was a breeze. I learned how little food our bodies actually need to survive. How efficient they are. And how much we overeat in general.

I also have a juicer, but I don't like the work involved. Maybe I need a better one because it seem like I go through so much pulp. It really sucks.

Someone mentioned no sugar. That is dead on. I keep my sugar intake low because of the difference in my clarity/thinking/brain function...... What a difference!!