Old 04-10-2011, 12:51 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Today I went to an organic foods store and thought "naive and liferegenerator would be proud of me!"
Bought organic apples, soy milk, whole bread and pancakes. I also use a jojoba shampoo now, no conditioner and my hair is way healthier.

It makes so much sense... the less chemicals we can put in our body, the better!!

Never felt healthier!! haven't got the juicer as before I bought juices instead, but now that I work from home I'll be getting the cheap juicer you recommended naive...

I am also eating small portions several times a day... feel way way better...

I have taken garlic for a month or so and my legs don't hurt anymore.. my varicose veins have improved greatly.
Ginko biloba and ginseng have helped improve my mood.
Ginger makes me feel stronger and helps my digestion. I do it in tea until I learn some kind of cooking recipe..

As I got oily skin I started exfoliating once a week with brown sugar and red tomatoe, or cucumber... my skin feels incredibly soft.

And I now eat some fruit before going to the gym its funny when I see women that are like, 10 years younger than me and have no elasticity or condition and take several breaks... when now I can go on dancing for 2 hours then an hour of box and yes I get tired but I don't feel like I can't go on.

No dairy and my breath has improved so much.....

Thanks naive