View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:35 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
sillysquirrel

Originally Posted by mum22cuties View Post
We went to dinner tonight before the argument and he talked about going to live at his grandmother for a while. He thought it would be a good idea so he would be in a good environment that was free of alcohol and he could help his grandma out. Somewhere along the way he got mad that I won't drop the divorce and let him move back in.

He called me after I posted this and acted like nothing was wrong. I swear he is so up and down. Does anyone think he is just trying to push to see what he can get away with? I mean if you really want to work things out with you wife why would you be pushing her to make a decision that she is not ready to make?
I can relate to this. The ups and downs, yoyo, Jekyll/Hyde, etc. It baffles me. I don't know if my AH(hasn't drank for 1.5 years) is bipolar or if he is just so manipulative that he goes to extremes to try to get his way. He is not drinking, but I don't consider him to be in recovery because he is not doing anything to better himself other than not drinking. I am very sorry you are going through this. I know how extremely difficult it is.