Old 04-06-2011, 05:19 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Alone22

sillysquirrel I tried the lots of sex about a year ago. For a little while it seemed to work, but then I was smacked hard with the reality of it all. During all that sex I was never once kissed, never once just held without sex, and before long he was stomping on my feelings again. I think his illness was progressing rapidly during this time frame, so when we were not having sex it was as if I didn't really exist. I woke up to it all while on vacation. We were in a wonderful place, beautiful, somewhere you can leave your troubles behind. What I got while there.... a husband that walked 10 paces ahead of me at all times, who had few words and when I didn't act perfect jumped all over me and then punished me by withholding all affection ,while he gave good night kisses to "his girls" (our girls) and walked back into our room without even looking at me. Our son looked at me and said something like "what the hell". The next day I told him I was tired of being F'd and we needed to start counseling.

Don't think you can make his mood better in the long run with lots of sex... it only fogged up the issue for us and then made reality much more painful for me.