View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:00 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Ollie909

Hello Aimee again. How is everything today? This forum seems to be dwindling between you and I. That's ok. Most probably don't know what to add without just being redundant. By the way I'm not Dee 74. That was a quote I borrowed that's so true." We simply can't help those who won't help themselves." He's one the moderators here, who knows.

I'm relating to you so much because my situation is similar. The shoes on the other foot so to speak. A little different but the same. She is just a wonderful person and we've been together a long time. She has developed this drinking issue, that is dangerous. It's on her day off which happens on Monday while I'm working. What she does is get her buzz going, get in her car and drive to visit her friend's who work or own bars. Luckily I've been able to get there before she attempts to drive home, claiming she just fine to drive home.

I know what you mean. I just can't up and leave because I care and she really is a great person . Get's so frustrating what to do?? She's just not willing to change this.
Believes she deserves this day after working all week.

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents of understanding. Going to be alright.