View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 05:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cj86

Unhappy hurt and distrusting

hi, i'm new to this and i'm looking for someone to talk for support. i meet my husband about 5 years ago through an NA meeting. i myself am not an addict but have family members in NA. So when getting into the relationship i knew what was instore. okay well for the past couple of weeks i've felt like something was going on with my husband. From being in past relationships of cheating i've learned to trust these feelings. So i went snooping through his fb and seen that he was asking a friend for some pills. he told me they were bc he wanted to wean off the attavain that he was perscribed. That was about 2 weeks ago and since then i still havent felt right. i found out today by snooping that he has been using again. we have been through it before but this time its very hard for me bc he was getting his opiates from a female at his work. u see with my past relationship i have become very insuricure about myself. i dont think that he would ever cheat on my but im very distrusting about the female he works with now. for me not being in
NA or an addict i feel as though he is going to emoitionally connect with her.