View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Originally Posted by Buffalo66 View Post
MAn, was he pissed.
Wow, I really took a big hit in the verbal abuse department. I was in the wrong, had made a major mistake....I thought I was being helpful.
He, of course took the entire day or so to chastise me, burn me down.
You know, in that A way, where they can make all the mistakes in the world, but, God forbid should you misstep.

I feel like a teenager for handling the tix so poorly, for trying to cover up a mess for him.

I feel bad, and I know its his responsiblity, and it was my lapse in judgement, but all I can think of is how much ammo this gives him to burn me down with.

I have really been trying to keep my side of the street as clear as possible.

oops. grrrr.
You know - I've recently experienced this - being completely shredded up one side and down the other for an oversight, and on top of that financially punished for it like I was some sort of child. It was really mean and cruel. And you know what? I am not putting up with that **** anymore. Because its not right to do that to another person, let alone someone you love.

Yes, you did enable, but you were trying to do the right thing. Yes, you made a mistake. One "I'm sorry and won't do that again" should suffice. What is it about these alcoholics to absolutely rake us over the coals?! Especially since THEY DON"T LIKE IT WHEN WE DO IT TO THEM!!!

Ok, stepping off my soap box now. You did the best you could with a confusing situation. Hang in there!

~T