View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 09:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
AmriiBacchus

Thanks guys for your quick responses. I will join alanon my only hurdle right now is my job daycare and family location. I work late and have to pick the kids up by 630 I usually get there at 620... Not much room. My family is about an hour away. With gas prices I would be eating in soup kitchens. I am planing to move by my mom so my sister whom lives with her can babysit... Then Counsling and alanon will come.

I will contact the bar but so far google has turned up legal aid but I make way too much money compared to what seems to be levels set in the 1950's... So I did it myself so I can file to motion to prevent removal. I don't know why but I am reluctant to put a restraining order maybe is love or maybe it's pity everyday it seems closer and closer to pity. With a "free or low-cost" lawyer I am also worried... I called my employee assistance program and ha a 30 min legal advice and was told it does not matter if she is an alcoholic she would probably get the kids and alimony and this and that... Which kept me putting things off itself just because I would never see them and I would lose them which would crush me.

Obvious he was not a good lawyer

She should be served the papers tomorrow and depending on her reaction will be the end result for the injunction. If she goes on a binder and destroys stuff then I'll file next day