View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:44 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
nodaybut2day

Yep...when I was with XAH, I got real skinny during the stressful times because I tended to overexercise to deal with the stress (and to get away from him). Then XAH complained that I looked like a boy so I quit martial arts and ate lots of junk (he was addicted to junk food). I gained some weight and got some cleavage back, which made XAH happy.

When I got preggo, we were so poor that we were on milk, eggs and juice coupons. The milk coupons were only for 3.5% milk so I gained LOTS of weight. I went from 120 lbs to 170 lbs during the pregnancy. I was BIG. Then, post baby, it took a while for me to lose weight, but that's because things were "happy". When he started drinking heavily again and abusing sleeping pills and staying out at night, I started to lose more weight. Also, I was nursing on demand day and night, so it took its toll on me. Finally, when he forced me back to work and DD reverse-cycled (nursed like crazy when I got home from work and all through the night), I got very skinny due to the lack of sleep and the constant stress of being accused of infidelity + surprise visits at my work. I went down to 110 lbs, was crying all the time and was about to breakdown.

Finally, when I left XAH, I started to sleep better, eat more and I also had to wean DD at the age of 2. My weight evened out to the 120 lbs it is now. But I figured I lost a good 170 lbs of dead weight, so I'm happy.