Old 03-23-2011, 05:25 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
callie212

Ok, but if I call, it won't be done while I'm here, even if I think he's sleeping. I might call tomorrow while at work and can go out into my car or somewhere and see what they say. He knows that I don't plan on putting him on the lease renewal for Apr 1st. That's what started the fight on Friday when he had to leave.

I just went and checked on him after my last post and he is restless saying his legs hurt and his whole body. He is in withdrawal from something. Probably the pills, unless I'm wrong and he wasn't drinking today, then its alcohol. But his script for oxy ran out last week and he had 20 5mg hydros Monday from the ER and they are gone so I'm sure it is pill withdrawal. So I doubt he will mess with me tonight. This happens once a month like clockwork where he is in bed for 2 days sick when his script runs out and he has to adjust to taking something else. He's whining real bad in there though. And snoring in between whines. I'd shut his door but we only have a wood stove in here and it will get real cold and then I'd have him wake up yelling at me for making it cold in there...

DS's room has electric heat so that's on tonight and his door is closed. Were getting a small storm right now, the roads were bad on my way home.