View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:43 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
VodkaLover

Just an update...................

Originally Posted by VodkaLover View Post
Sunday afternoon was my last drink.....actually my last several drinks. At least a pint of Vodka and a liter of Captain Morgan.

Yesterday was awful. The usual, hearting pounding and racing 200 beats a minute (at least it felt like it), anxious, shaky, nervous, sweating. I slept "ok".....about 4 hours or so. Kept waking up about every 20min or so, finding it hard to go back to sleep. I'm sure tonight the insomnia will set it full force.

Today I feel better. Still have all the withdrawl symptoms, but on a lesser scale. My heart is not pounding as hard and the shaking/tremors is not so bad, unless I am doing something that makes me active (walking, dishes, cooking, and so on. Lack of energy is a big thing too as well as the insomnia. I will go days without anysleep.

I would like support from the chat room, but due to a drunkin rant in there over the weekend, I have been banned. I'm hoping it's not forever as I do/did to find the chat room very helpful.

So, off to finish up with day 2 and move on to day 3, 4, 5 and so on....hoping the symptems get less and less as each day passes.

Thanks for hearing me out.......and bring on the fight!

It's about almost 3:45 here. Doin' pretty drawn well, just extremely tired due to sleep thing.

I'm not craving alcohol at all. My problem has always be trying to get past the shaking, rapid heart bead, anxiety, and insomnia. The only thing I'm having a problem with now, is the lack of energy and the energy and the insomnia.....but I reckon they go hand-in hand, right?

Heart is not pound, shaking is not barley there, anxiety is ok.