View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 07:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
starlight40

escape plan ready

Hello Sr people!

Well against the advice of some people here, I did try to talk reason with my AH about the fact that my deadline is soon, and we need to plan for my leaving....
He got madder than I have seen him in years! Yelled for over an hr. punched walls, etc. And told me if I wanted to leave I could go on the corner to get the money. And then he said if I ever bring this up again he would put my head throught the wall!
This happened fri. night. Been walking around in shock for a few days. Plus my addisson's is acting up because of the stress. I went to the gym this morning and got up the nerve to confide in my friend. (who just got out of a similar relationship) She said, she would drive me all the way to where I needed to go, and in the meantime, her couch was availalble if I needed it.

I'm still trying to stick it out till my passport deadline approaches.(july) I figure its safer that way.( if I leave because I have to, not cause I want to, he won't put up a fight) and It gives me time to get stronger physically and emotionally. But I also know that if he acts up again. I have support to leave on a moments notice. I'm hoping it won't come to that though.

If it weren't for all of you guys here, I never would have had the nerve to confide in anyone ! Its all so terribly sad, and I'm trying not to let the "bad thoughts take over"
He's going to be out of the house for a couple of days his week (he never leaves) so I can use that time to pack my bag I guess. So sad.
I guess I'm grieving the loss of the illusion today.