View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:28 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
emp919

Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Translation:
I am hurting. Hurt people.. HURT people.. and I want you to hurt too. I have no tools to control this behaviour, HALT is just something border guards say.

I feel like you have detached from me and I am going to make you feel this way too. I am feeling lost and lonely and want you to feel the way I do.

I have pushed you away, but I am going to make you think this is because of your behaviour. I have lied to you, by act and/or omission, but I am not able or willing to take responsibility for my actions and so I am going to project this onto you. I am going to take the stuff on my side of the street and throw it onto yours. I expect YOU to take responsibility for it and do everything in your power to clean it up.

I am doing nothing wrong here. My actions are as a direct consequence of yours. I believe what I am doing is fine and you are doing it all wrong. If you smarten up your act, then maybe I might.. but don't count on it.

Tx

This translation actually made me shudder. No wonder it makes me crazy. It *is* crazy.

~emp919