View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 06:42 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Sad_Hazeleyes
sparkling hazeleyes

Letting go

((((Serenity))))

My situation is a little different from yours, but boy can I relate to the grief and pain that you are experiencing. If you would like to share experiences, you can e-mail me or we can chat.

Do take care of yourself and take one day at a time. That is what everyone else has been telling me. I am trying hard to do that. I am also going to do some homework from that link that Bookworm provided.

Sad_hazeleyes

Originally Posted by serenity777
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has anything on grief. Letting Go. Live and let live. My AB left my house sat. night at 2:30am, because I ask him to. He wasnt to happy about it. I called him sunday...he didnt return my phone call. Monday night I woke at 3am and had this awful nightmare, about him of course. So I called him. I have never had dreams so intense, so painful, so real. Until I got sober. Can anyone relate to dreams like that. Anyway in the 6 yrs we have been together. He ALWAYS answers his phone or gets back to me. This is a different mo for him. I keep telling myself, this is a good thing. And I keep asking God to take away my desire for him and also to keep the truth about him on my heart.
For 2 yrs that I have lived on my own I have tried soooo hard to get him out of my head heart life...but end up back with him after about 2 weeks. And then I beat myself up for being so weak. In dec. I went to a place for a week...because I was depressed I hated myself for not being strong enough. A counselor there told me....If you cant get him out of your head, dont think of it as a negative thing, think of it as a positive thing, Your mind is trying to process something, You can let it......And that statement has been on my mind lately, Maybe these past 2 yrs I have been trying to push him out of my head, heart, Maybe I need to understand something? About myself, past etc. In all this?????? Anyone understand? thanks,,,,for being here...!
Serenity777.......Trust the Process???