Thread: Jail
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 09:29 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
rose

Oh Katie, maybe you should take a couple of weeks off from going to visit. Of course he does not want to be in there and maybe in his mind he does want to go to rehab...now, lets hope his desire to go stays strong. These jail house stories are pretty commom, they are trying to manipulate us to give in, knowing very well it is going to upset us to think that some big bullies are after them. Most of the inmates are the same type people they hang with on the outside, they have a pretty good idea of how to take care of themselves. He wasnt' put in there to like it and the idea is to have them not like it enough to not get thereselves back in. Hopefully take a good look at where their lifestyle is taking them.

This is such a great time for you to look after you without the chaos (You already know this), so I think you made a great choice to avoid the visits for awhile, plus they can get going on the phone calling as well. I had to learn to stop myself from answering until he got the hint, it was so expensive plus it was keeping me hostage from any recovery.

Rose