Old 03-13-2011, 11:04 AM
  # 241 (permalink)  
SwanSong

Yes, I feel for those in Japan too. I'll be making a contribution to a donation once my company sets the fund up.

Hey Dee, glad to see you made it back. Seems like I just read the post that you were taking a leave, now you're already back! Hope your downtime was replenishing! Was that like 1 week, 2..? Didn't seem that long mate!

TDC- I hear you about the password thang man. I work with computers and even so, or maybe because of that , well you know I have so many passwords and I'm often resetting the dang things because I end up trying to be so secure I forget what I made them!

Really- I finally bypassed the ellipticals and went straight for a real jog, first time in 5-6 months, my legs are killing me but in a good way. Feels good to slowly start getting back into my workout routine. I hope to be in shape enough to start rock climbing (indoors at first) again in about 2 months.

Congrats on days 164 TDC. When you say 'long' bike ride, how far is that? I'm still getting adjusted to riding my bike, I need to find somewhere I feel comfortable around here biking for a longer distance, or consider lapping this lake out here (it's 5 miles around), not that I'm a distance cyclist but I think it would be fun to use it for that too vs. just to get places!

Alright I'm gonna go geek out with my playstation and then clean, it's sprinkling outside so happy I got a good jog in yesterday!

Hills, Akasha, Isa hope you are all doing well today too!