Thread: Betrayed
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:10 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
robster

*SIGH*... I need to get this off my chest... been dealing with it all day...
First off, I Al-anon was cancelled due to to funeral service so I haven't made it to the first meeting.
Second, I am unable to block text messages from my cell phone due to the carrier I have. SO.... I have recieved such disgusting messages from ABF. Today is day 14 since he's been gone... and I wake up to horrible pictures he sent me.. pictures of a naked girl... I mean very very disgustingly naked...close ups and afar... then messages following to belittle me of how that girl is wayyyyy better and not fat like me... Who does this? I mean I gave him 3 beautiful children and this is what I get in return?... It really bothered me all day... I don't know why but I feel so choked about it. WHy does he put me in a position to ridicule me?.. I am a good woman and how does he not recognize that? I am a veteran of the armed forces for 14 years, have a degree, good job, faithful, and very outgoing who has nothing but love for my family.... where is he ever going to find a woman like me?... He has nothing... NO job, No money, No vehicle, No license, No home, NOTHING...
I am trying to remain strong but I am livid... I think merely because I feel so disrespected. I never been so disrespected. I don't know why it's really bothering me.