View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:28 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Carol Star

I also have some guilt/sadness work to do. I live 25miles away from XAH of 3 1/2 years. I had really worked hard to let him go and had tried everything (except intervention) to try to help someone who was not ready for help. Recently he showed up working on the building beside me (construction) right where I see him laying brick out the window. This was so strange to see him because he didn't have a job and was not working for 5 years because of a dui, no liscence etc.......SO .......and he lives 25 miles out in the country. So wierd.....he did not know I was right there looking out the window at him. He has no idea I work there. So I was thrown into these feelings of (miss him/ love/loved him) for a second......but luckily went home to see all the Charlie Sheen stuff on tv and a reminder I do not want to revisit that insanity. Luckily the XAH is laying brick and has moved around to another side of the new building where I do not have to see him anymore. Out of all the buildings in my town probably a million......why HP? does he end up where I am looking out at him.....because I have more work to do. I am grateful he is driving again and working. I am also very grateful that I have progressed. I have doubled my meetings. Today I will sit in the sun, work in the garden, walk in the country and concentrate on me.