Thread: Is it normal?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 09:54 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by chicory View Post

I am sorry if i seem to be whining. i promise that is not what i am doing. i am truly near a bottom myself and i guess i should not post about this until something changes. i am pi$$ed to be in this situation. I do not deserve it. But I set myself up for it, by trying to help him, and wanting him to have a warm home instead of being hungry on the street, a chance to get on his feet.Too bad he did not appreciate it.
You are not whining and it is not for any one of us to judge where you are at in trying to deal with life with an alcoholic. Keep posting and talking about how you feel as long as you like... It's not as easy to remove people from your life when they are family (children, spouses, parents etc...) MANY a time I have wished it were a friend with alcoholism who I had to deal with instead of my Husband bc setting boundaries with a friend and making hard choices sure would be a lot less painful.

Thinking of you and please keep sharing... those who will judge or tire of listening will do it- nothing you or I can do about it. Focus on the rest!