Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  
Really4Real
ANewBeginning

Hi All -- Feeling a little better today. Thanks for the concern. I'll probably try to go back to work tomorrow. Yesterday seemed to be the worst of it.

Hils - You made me laugh -- "In good spirits again today..thank God it is not full of good spirits" -- too funny BTW, you're not rambling... and even if you were -- we all do it at times and gives me something to read -- so don't sweat it! And pry away... I'm pretty open to airing out my laundry - now that it's mostly patched up and clean If I can say one thing that helps someone else, then that makes my day worthwhile. Actually, I've been working on 'preferring others over myself' and I try to ask for help with that every morning.... sometimes it works - sometimes not so great... but I'm trying.

Hey Swan -- I'm glad AA works for you, thanks for sharing all that. I'm glad we're all together also - well, maybe some are more all-together than others :rotfxko .
Yeah, I'm going stir-crazy being stuck inside sick when we've had two gorgeous sunshiney days (although it's still in the 30's).

TDC - I'll take all the 'good vibes' I can get Madrid sounds wonderful. I've only been to Poland and Ukraine - on missions trips. Nice to see other parts of the world. But then again, sometimes going to another state here is like going to another part of the world....

Ok, have a great day everyone... getting tired and woozy...