View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 05:43 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
nodaybut2day

hi threewishes...I just wanted to pop in to say hi, and WELCOME to SR. I hope you keep coming back here for support (and some off colour humour!). It's a great place to hang out, to heal and to learn.

It seems to me like you're already on your way; your journey has already begun. You're just tackling some fatigue and what seems like discouragement. It's totally normal, IMO. I always recommend making lists, because they seem to free the mind from cluttered thinking and help focus it on one thing at a time. So list away! List all the things you want to get done, and one by one, tick them off your list. List all the things you won't have to deal with when you're gone (i.e. empties, lying, stressing about money, fighting, manipulation,...dirty socks left on the bathroom floor!). And then, list all the things you look forward to doing once you've left (anything from...takign a pottery class, to reading silly romance novels, to going out for dinner by yourself, to seeing plays/movies/shows you never let yourself go to, to...sky diving!).

From where I sit, you're doing GREAT!

Keep posting. SR is always here.