Old 03-01-2011, 11:22 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  
SwanSong

Hey TDC, yes I still have the bike. Mainly I've been using it to get to my meetings or meet my sponsor. I'm not a huge cyclist enthusiast (yet maybe) like yourself. My things are snowboarding, rock climbing, scuba diving, the gym and jogging. Plenty of stuff, I just need to get back into doing them again.

Well after my rant I made it to the gym, worked out for an hour, ate some healthy food for dinner and already feel much better. I don't like when I whine if it's not followed by action.

I think I'll put on paper some kind of exercise program since I think my main challenge is that my body is out of shape but my mind is stalled in the past memory of what kind of shape I was in (which is probably where you are at now TDC- where exercising is something you look forward to and is a natural part of your day) until I get to where I was....it's like getting sober, things won't be great over night I'll have to work at them.

Isaiah congratulations on 4 months bro! That's awesome! And congrats on your new place, I'm glad everything worked itself out for you. Seems like there's a bit of that theme going on here....if we still sober good things come to pass! Let's keep it up!

Have a great night everyone!