View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 01:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
selman2

Question Setting myself up

Today I did something really stupid and need a swift kick in the a##. It has been really quiet here since my last post. I try to remain upbeat and positive,even though inside I'm not.I closed all the accounts and hold all the finances also now,so he has no access to funds. Which seems like thats not really an answer.Anyway,today I was going to see my Mom and he asked for money for a hoagie. I told him I had to run to the grocery store and would bring him home one.Well that didn't go over well,he said he didn't know what he wanted yet. Can you say RED FLAGS........they were shooting over my head.I thought thats odd and I do not believe that for one minute.Then I made the stupid comment "tell me this isn't for booze" when I knew in ym heart and head it was.
He promised me and I made him look me in the eye.Well didn't I do the dumbest thing and give him 10 bucks. I came home 4 hours ago and he has been in bed since I got home. I know hes drunk and I helped him get drunk. Why did I do that?