Thread: Is it normal?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:58 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
chicory

I know that this makes me seem like a crazy person who likes misery, but honestly, I am a victim of his selfishness, and he has had many victims over the years. I am not writing this stuff to get sympathy, but just to have someone to share this hard stuff with.
I know how it is here, when someone does not seem to take advice, and people get tired of hearing their crying. but this is my own son, my flesh and blood, and I have the bad habit of pitying him, when i think of him having no where to live. I am trying to not see it as such a terrible thing, for him to have to stay at a shelter. It is a roof, and he will be expected to do things. He will not have the luxury of being a selfish lazy person, and he may get some self respect.

I am sorry if i seem to be whining. i promise that is not what i am doing. i am truly near a bottom myself and i guess i should not post about this until something changes. i am pi$$ed to be in this situation. I do not deserve it. But I set myself up for it, by trying to help him, and wanting him to have a warm home instead of being hungry on the street, a chance to get on his feet.Too bad he did not appreciate it.